All 16 game Reviews


Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Rated 4 / 5 stars

Great, only one problem

the zapping-to-earth action is too distracting for me, I get confused thinking that another little alien bug thing is coming from the up direction and then all hell breaks loose.

I mean I've only been playing for 5 minutes so I suck at it and stuff but the only way I think you could improve this game would be for the zapping action to be less confusing.


Glaiel-Gamer responds:

or you know... don't miss so many.

Heh you learn to ignore it


Deep Space 0.99999 Deep Space 0.99999

Rated 3 / 5 stars

Controls need refined

I loved the sound effects, especially the laser sound.

But the controls really need to be refined, motion in a direction stops whenever another button (such as shoot) is pressed. Fix this problem for a more enjoyable experience.



..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Really Cool

Really Cool, nice idea, didn't try to submit anything to the portal so I don't know how well that works, anyway, here's what you would need to do to get a 10:

There are several instances where a measure is not four bars, I found several that are 5 or 6 bars long, this really throws off composing music, please fix all bars to be 4 measures long!

The play-back speed, instead of being a number, would be more helpful if it were a musical bpm.

It would be nice to have the ability to create longer songs, implementing a scroll-bar would be nice in that respect.

Lastly, and this is when you'd pretty much be generating a full-blown synthesizer, it would be nice to be able to modify pitch data for a specific sound, and a volume adjustment for each sound as well.

Anyway, I think this is a really cool submission and it works pretty good. Making the above changes would make this flash absolutely brilliant.


jonanin responds:

Thanks for the comments. I'll consider your suggestions - I really like them - but there is just one concern. Lag. Your last suggestion is definately undo-able as it would cause waaaay too much lag. As for the other suggestions, I'll see how it works out. Thanks again!


Away Cubes Away Cubes

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

Good, but could be better

I liked the graphics, and the song was cool, but it got old pretty quickly. To improve this flash, put in more songs, or at least a longer song, and try to figure out some more variety in the game play to keep it interesting for longer. I don't know what exactly, but the graphics are interesting enough that this game has the potential for the front page if you can improve the addictiveness, at least in my opinion, so I'd really like to see you come up with something to make this a high quality game.



Landmaster Shotdown BETA Landmaster Shotdown BETA

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

What Billy Wants

Billy wants weapon power-ups, sound effects, and quicker controls in the next release of this game!!

Otherwise not bad for a beta release.



V12 - Quess The Car Game V12 - Quess The Car Game

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

I love cars but

There is no way I could figure out what you are looking for here.

The first was a porsche cayman, but I didn't know if you wanted the make the model or what.

Make it multiple choice next time so it's actually possible to know what the game wants the reply to be.

Some background music would have been nice too.


BABS22 responds:

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE WeanBean22

YOU HAVE POINTED OUT A NUMBER OF ISSUES ON MY GAME I WILL GET ON CHANGING THEM STRAIGHT A WAY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I HAVE FINISHED CHANGING THEM

OH AND SORRY THE FIRST ONE WAS WRONG I HAD PUT IT HAS PUT IT AS "PORSCHE CARRERA" INSTERAD OF "PORSCHE 911 CARRERA"

I HAVE FIXED THAT ONE ALREADY BUT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IT YET

THANKS AGAIN JOE BARBOUR - BABS 22


Pricktionary V1.1 Pricktionary V1.1

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

Hahahaha

now that was a nice quick little laugh.

The problem is I think 90% of people out there are going to say yes to penis on the first shot. The other 10% will probably say yes to boobies.

Good job understanding your audience!!!


meneerken-retteketet responds:

hurray!


Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

Greatest Flash Game Ever.

The only way to improve it would be to play some bitchin' heavy metal to listen to while I'm beating the piss out of these helpless infants.



Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

OK game, but quite morbid

Simple game, not a whole lot of variety in the game play, and I know the whole thing was a joke, but it left me with kind of a sinking feeling in my gut. Just too morbid for my tastes.



FFVII bombing mission FFVII bombing mission

Rated 2 / 5 stars

Nice programming, bad graphics

I'm impressed with the game engine you created, however the graphics complete lack of sound, and long delay in the begining make this a pretty boring flash.


Fafey responds:

Yep, thats what everyone says, i need graphics guys.