Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

HAHAHA

I'm still laughing!!! Nice twist on the Awesome series!!

+*. Makes You Think .*+ +*. Makes You Think .*+

Slow down the space scene

Decent entry.

Slow down the space scene, make it last longer, and add some ambient music to improve this flash.

Special-Ed responds:

You see, the problem is, outer space is too big and empty to slow down, it would be even MORE boring!

Mario in action 2 Mario in action 2

Not bad

I've seen worse. My only suggestion would be to make your next movie hat a higher frame rate (this looked like only 12 fps?) The jerkiness gave me a headache.

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Great, only one problem

the zapping-to-earth action is too distracting for me, I get confused thinking that another little alien bug thing is coming from the up direction and then all hell breaks loose.

I mean I've only been playing for 5 minutes so I suck at it and stuff but the only way I think you could improve this game would be for the zapping action to be less confusing.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

or you know... don't miss so many.

Heh you learn to ignore it

Deep Space 0.99999 Deep Space 0.99999

Controls need refined

I loved the sound effects, especially the laser sound.

But the controls really need to be refined, motion in a direction stops whenever another button (such as shoot) is pressed. Fix this problem for a more enjoyable experience.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Really Cool

Really Cool, nice idea, didn't try to submit anything to the portal so I don't know how well that works, anyway, here's what you would need to do to get a 10:

There are several instances where a measure is not four bars, I found several that are 5 or 6 bars long, this really throws off composing music, please fix all bars to be 4 measures long!

The play-back speed, instead of being a number, would be more helpful if it were a musical bpm.

It would be nice to have the ability to create longer songs, implementing a scroll-bar would be nice in that respect.

Lastly, and this is when you'd pretty much be generating a full-blown synthesizer, it would be nice to be able to modify pitch data for a specific sound, and a volume adjustment for each sound as well.

Anyway, I think this is a really cool submission and it works pretty good. Making the above changes would make this flash absolutely brilliant.

jonanin responds:

Thanks for the comments. I'll consider your suggestions - I really like them - but there is just one concern. Lag. Your last suggestion is definately undo-able as it would cause waaaay too much lag. As for the other suggestions, I'll see how it works out. Thanks again!

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

Pretty Sweet

It's like Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, and Pantera had a love child. I love it, but the middle breakdown part around 1:06 to 1:35 the best. That's just my personal tastes.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Wow, thanks alot! I like that part alot too! Thanks for the review!!\m/